1. Fan WM, Wang YJ, Zhang AM, Zhang FF, Zhang YZ, 2010, Permian arc–back-arc basin development along the Ailaoshan tectonic zone: Geochemical, isotopic and geochronological evidence from the Mojiang volcanic rocks, Southwest China. Lithos 119: 553-568.
2. Fan WM, Zhang CH, Wang YJ, Guo F, Peng TP, 2008 Geochronology and geochemistry of Permian basalts in western Guangxi Province, Southwest China: Evidence for plume-lithosphere interaction. Lithos 102: 218–236.
3. Fan WM, Guo F, Wang YJ and Zhang HF, 2007, Late Mesozoic magmatism from the North China Block: constraints on chemical and isotopic heterogeneity of the subcontinental lithospheric mantle. In: Zhai MG, Windley BF, Kusky TM and Meng QR (eds), Mesozoic Sub-Continental Lithospheric Thinning Under Eastern Asia, Geol. Soc. London, Spec. Pub., 280, 77-100.
4. Fan WM, Guo F, Wang YJ, Zhang M. 2004. Late Mesozoic volcanism in the northern Huaiyang tectono-magmatic belt, central China: partial melting from a lithospheric mantle with subducted continental crust relicts beneath the Dabie orogen? Chem. Geol. 209 (1-2): 27-48.
5. Fan WM, Wang YJ, Peng TP, Miao LC. 2004. 40Ar/39Ar and SHRIMP zircon U-Pb geochronology of late Paleozoic basalts in western Guangxi and its constraints on the eruption age of Emeishan basalt magmatism. Chinese Science Bulletin, (20): 1688-1695
6. Fan WM, Guo F, Wang YJ, 2003. Late Mesozoic calc-alkaline volcanism of post-orogenic extension in the northern Da Hinggan mountains, northeastern China, Journal of Volcanology and Geothermal Research, 121/1-2: 115 –135
7. Fan WM, Guo F, Wang YJ, Lin G, Zhang M, 2001. Post-orogrnic biomodal volcanism along the Sulu orogenic belt in eastern China. Phys. Chem. Earth (A). 26(9-10): 733-746.
8. Fan WM, Zhang HF, Baker J, Javis KE, Mason PRD and Menzies MA, 2000, On and off the North China craton: where is the Archean keel J. Petrol. 41:933-950